The organizations attempts to achieve each goal through the following specific measurable and attainable outcomes, thus YPFDJ’s objectives are to:
- Guarantee the sustainability and the thriving of Eritrea’s national identity and culture by organizing applicable events and learning forums that intends to teach the values, cultures, tradition and history of the Eritrean people to both Eritreans and non-Eritrean members of society.
- Enhance the consciousness level of members, the Eritrean community and the public through discussions and critical examination of various historical, social, political and economic theories and facts and how they apply to current affairs.
- Motivate the youth to have a positive impact within their communities through service and teaching a sense of responsibility for the success of the communities they live in.
- Participate in the effort of Eritrea’s viability at home through collaborative work with key stakeholders and implementing organizational projects.
- Serve as a resource to the Eritrean community by providing social services to members of the community in areas such as legal, health, immigration, job, counseling, education and other relevant social issues through organizing leadership and skills workshops and empowerment seminars.
- Support members and fellow Eritreans to exceed in areas of education, career goals and family endeavors as well as success in their positions within the organization through training and educational workshops.
- Increase membership through effective recruitment; motivating and engaging approaches.
- Extend stakeholders knowledge about YPFDJ, strengthen relationship and establish a strong network using various promotional strategies.
- Execute fundraising activities to meet all financial needs and requirements of the chapters’ programs.